We haven't shared a recipe in a while, heck, we haven't blogged regularly in longer than we'd like to admit. Between being pregnant, the complications that followed, having a baby, and then her growing into this now soon-to-be toddler, it's difficult to write. Or think. Or sleep. Or pee alone. As a matter of fact, while I am typing this very moment, little hands are grabbing at me and screaming about being held. Then put down. Then held. Now back down. It's hard to keep up with showering regularly, keeping them from living in filth, and feeding these little ladies, let alone writing about interesting things.
However, I remembered to take photos! And kept track of my recipe! And when I snap chatted about it, a few friends and family asked for the recipe. What better way to share it than adding it right here, where anyone can enjoy this fantastic recipe. Here we go!
- 3 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Flavor of your choosing, some ideas: vanilla, cocoa powder, chocolate chips. peanut butter, berries, hot fudge, caramel, peanuts, pecans, almonds, cereal. Go Crazy, the options are endless.
- We used a few tablespoons of vanilla, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a blender or food processor or using a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream and half and half until fluffy.
- In a large bowl mix in sweetened condensed milk and flavor.
- Place in a freezer safe tupperware container and freeze!